Tips to Ponder
Sometimes it is not easy to feel rooted or grounded and in balance. If you ever feel like this, some of the below may help you.
- Connect bare feet with grass
- Listen to relaxing music
- Not taking on too much
- Breathe (we don’t breathe properly when we are stressed)
- Meditate for five minutes
- Stay focussed on your dreams, regardless of what is going on around you.
- Trust the process of what is taking place. When you get in a car, you cannot see your destination, but you know that you will be there. That is the same with our life. We cannot see the end goal but we know that we are working towards it. That is trusting the process
- Be aware of your energy, take responsibility. When I clear my home, I always say with intent, only those that love, have their best interest for my family and I a welcome in my home. My home is my sanctuary and needs to be treated with the upmost respect.
- Light a candle. The effect of the candle, always gives off a sense of peace and relaxation.
- And lastly be kind to yourself, we after all, just trying to make the best of our lives by doing the best we can.